European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities
Smart Data City is actively involved in the European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities (EIP-SCC). The EIP-SCC is an initiative supported by the European Commission bringing together cities, industry, SMEs, banks, research and other smart city actors.
It intends to:
- Improve citizens’ quality of life
- Increase competitiveness of Europe’s industry and innovative SMEs
- Make our cities more competitive and better places to live in
- Share knowledge to prevent mistakes being repeated
- Reach our energy and climate targets
- Support you in fi nding the right partners and solutions It’s about achieving social, environmental and economic sustainability for our cities.
- develop and implement integrated smart city solutions
- support networking and partnering accumulate knowledge and facilitate exchange of information
- focus on the intersection of Energy, ICT and Transport
Join us and work with us to make our cities better places to live in!
Our Action Clusters
Commitments’ are our projects. We have 370 with 4000 partners from 31 countries! Commitments are measurable and concrete smart city engagements/ actions from public and private partners.
6 Action Clusters focus on specific issues related to smart cities. They all build on synergies to help efficient implementation and replication of commitments/ solutions. They explore new fields of activities and business models.
Our Action Clusters meet regularly. These meetings provide the opportunity to network and collaborate with leading smart city actors allowing for new perspectives and insights.
It’s all about scale, acceleration, impact, common solutions, integrated approaches and collaboration.
the latest news, events and documents related to innovation in Smart Cities. It is also the source of information on the activities of the Partnership and the developments within our dynamic Action Clusters.